The BIG Mat: Personalised
As Accommodating As Your Practice.
Personalise your BIG yoga mat by printing your favourite quote, name or monogram.
Like something specific to be printed?
WhatsApp us on +91 93248 79162 for options on colours, fonts, motifs, etc.
We all come in different sizes, luckily so do our yoga mats.
At just shy of 6ft 4inches long our BIG Mat provides all the room you need to stretch to your heart’s content.
PVC-free, recycled-PU top, with a 100% natural, biodegradable rubber base, our BIG Yoga Mats provide unmatched grip through even the most intense practices.
Extra Long: Just under 6ft4" Long, our BIG Mat is made for those who appreciate more room to stretch.
Non - Slip: Eco-PU top for unmatched grip. 100% natural rubber base does not slip, shift, or slide.
Perfect Cushioning: Natural rubber base provides the right blend of comfort, balance and stability.
Sweat Absortbent: Open celled top layer absorbs sweat and provides grip even through the sweatiest practices.
Consciously Created: Bio- degradable natural rubber & recycled PU. No latex, PVC, or toxic glues.
Alignment lines that offer as much, or as little guidance as you need.
Top: Ultra grippy, sweat-absorbent recycled-PU
Bottom: 100% natural tree rubber
Dimensions: 76in x 27in | 4.5mm thick | 3.2kgs
All our mats come with a convenient, complimentary carrying strap.
Need help picking the Perfect Yoga Mat for your practice?
Take our yoga mat quiz
Standard Shipping: Free Delivery within 4-7 working days across India*
Express Shipping: Express Delivery within 2-3 working days across India*
Hassle-Free Returns & Exchanges, Click Here
*approximate timelines, for more accurate details WhatsApp us on +91 93248 79162
- Our PUre Mats are designed to be used barefoot.
- After a sweaty practice allow your PUre Yoga mat to dry before you roll it up.
- Never Crease Or Fold Your PUre Yoga Mat.
- To clean, use a drop of mild soap heavily diluted with water. Wipe the mat gently with a non-abrasive sponge and leave to dry. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Cleaning your mat after every 8-10 uses. Over-cleaning and scrubbing the mat can wear them out faster.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners, essential oils, or mat sprays.