Recycle Your Yoga Mat
Outgrown Your Old Yoga Mat?
If you're looking to discard your old yoga mat, don’t throw in the trash!
We’ll help you dispose it responsibly.
Read more below.
When you're ready to discard your old mat, simply place the order here.
1. We'll pick up your old mat for a shipping fee of Rs.250
2. Based on its condition and material, we’ll repurpose, recycle or responsibly discard your old mat
3. You'll also receive a gift card worth Rs.500 for keeping your mat out of a landfill
1. Once your return request is placed you will receive shipping labels on email
2. Please attach these labels to the mat you want to return
3. Our delivery partners will visit your address to pick up the item
4. Please Note: For cancelling your order to recycle your yoga mat, a 5% processing fee will be deducted from the refunded amount
Once we receive your old yoga mat, it is sorted and cleaned.
Based on its condition and material, your old mat will be repurposed, recycled or responsibly discarded.
WhatsApp us on +91 93248 79162 for more information.
Ah, monsoon! The smell of wet mud, grey skies and misty air. The kind of weather that makes you want to stay in bed all day.
As beautiful as the monsoons make everything, they play havoc on our fitness routines. Morning runs are replaced by snoozed alarms, yoga classes are skipped for simmering cups of chai, and gym sessions are traded for binge sessions in bed.
But have you ever wondered why you turn into a sloth the moment the rains set in?
Don’t blame yourself for being lazy, there’s science at play!