- After a sweaty practice allow your PUre Yoga Mat to dry before you roll it up.
- Never crease or fold your PUre Yoga Mat
- Always roll mat up with coloured surface on the outside
- Rushing home after class? No problem. Unroll your PUre Yoga Mat and air-dry as soon as you get a chance.
- Use a tiny drop of mild soap heavily diluted with water. Wipe the mat gently with a non-abrasive sponge.
- After cleaning your PUre mat, leave it to dry. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. You could also dry it indoors under a fan.
- We recommend cleaning the mat after every 8-10 uses. While our PUre mats are durable, over-cleaning and scrubbing them can wear them out faster.
- We do not recommend using any chemical cleaners, essential oils, or mat sprays.
- Never fold or crease your Microfibre Yoga Mat.
- Always roll mat up with printed surface on the outside
- The Microfibre surface gets grippier when wet and with use.
- We recommend gently hand washing your Microfibre Yoga Mat with a washcloth and mild detergent and leaving it out to dry. This tender love and care will lengthen the longevity of your mat and save water.
- However, if you decide to machine-wash it, follow the instructions below:
- Wash on a gentle cycle with cold water
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach/softener/strong chemical solution
- Find a machine without an agitator because it can damage your mat
- Do not put your mat in the dryer, simply air out to dry
- Never iron your Transform Towel
- We recommend gently hand washing your Transform Towel with a mild detergent and leaving it out to dry to save water.
- Our Transform Yoga Towels have been designed for convenience.
- If you choose to machine wash your Transform Towel, wash on a gentle, cold cycle, with similar colours and it will come out fresh as new.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
Outer Cover: We recommend gently hand washing your Meditation Cushion with a mild detergent to lengthen the longevity of your cushion and save water. Air dry away from direct sunlight.
Inner Cover: Do not wet inner cushion as it will damage the buckwheat hull filling. If buckwheat hulls do get wet and become damaged, they should be replaced with new hulls.
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with similar colours. Hang out to dry. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Inner Cover: Do not wet inner pillow as it will damage the filling. Surface dust may be wiped with a wet cloth.
Machine wash on cold with similar colours. Hang out to dry. Keep away from direct sunlight.