- After a sweaty practice allow your PUre Yoga Mat to dry before you roll it up.
- Never crease or fold your PUre Yoga Mat
- Always roll mat up with coloured surface on the outside
- Rushing home after class? No problem. Unroll your PUre Yoga Mat and air-dry as soon as you get a chance.
- Use a tiny drop of mild soap heavily diluted with water. Wipe the mat gently with a non-abrasive sponge.
- After cleaning your PUre mat, leave it to dry. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. You could also dry it indoors under a fan.
- We recommend cleaning the mat after every 8-10 uses. While our PUre mats are durable, over-cleaning and scrubbing them can wear them out faster.
- We do not recommend using any chemical cleaners, essential oils, or mat sprays.
- Never fold or crease your Microfibre Yoga Mat.
- Always roll mat up with printed surface on the outside
- The Microfibre surface gets grippier when wet and with use.
- We recommend gently hand washing your Microfibre Yoga Mat with a washcloth and mild detergent and leaving it out to dry. This tender love and care will lengthen the longevity of your mat and save water.
- However, if you decide to machine-wash it, follow the instructions below:
- Wash on a gentle cycle with cold water
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach/softener/strong chemical solution
- Find a machine without an agitator because it can damage your mat
- Do not put your mat in the dryer, simply air out to dry
Transform Yoga Gloves & Socks
- Never iron your Transform Gloves & socks
- We recommend gently hand washing your Gloves & Socks with a mild detergent and leaving it out to dry to save water
- If you choose to machine wash your Gloves & Socks wash on a gentle, cold cycle, with similar colours and it will come out fresh as new
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Never iron your Transform Towel
- We recommend gently hand washing your Transform Towel with a mild detergent and leaving it out to dry to save water.
- Our Transform Yoga Towels have been designed for convenience.
- If you choose to machine wash your Transform Towel, wash on a gentle, cold cycle, with similar colours and it will come out fresh as new.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
Outer Cover: We recommend gently hand washing your Meditation Cushion with a mild detergent to lengthen the longevity of your cushion and save water. Air dry away from direct sunlight.
Inner Cover: Do not wet inner cushion as it will damage the buckwheat hull filling. If buckwheat hulls do get wet and become damaged, they should be replaced with new hulls.
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with similar colours. Hang out to dry. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Inner Cover: Do not wet inner pillow as it will damage the filling. Surface dust may be wiped with a wet cloth.
Machine wash on cold with similar colours. Hang out to dry. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Ah, monsoon! The smell of wet mud, grey skies and misty air. The kind of weather that makes you want to stay in bed all day.
As beautiful as the monsoons make everything, they play havoc on our fitness routines. Morning runs are replaced by snoozed alarms, yoga classes are skipped for simmering cups of chai, and gym sessions are traded for binge sessions in bed.
But have you ever wondered why you turn into a sloth the moment the rains set in?
Don’t blame yourself for being lazy, there’s science at play!