Returns & Exchanges
1. Prepare to Return
Returning our products is as easy as ordering them. We have a 100% exchange/refund policy within 7 days from delivery.
2. Request a Return
Go to your order page and initiate a refund or an exchange. Select the products you want and follow the steps.
Terms & Conditions
- For manufacturing defects the cost of return shipping is covered, else it is borne by the customer.
- Return charges, if any, will be notified once return is initiated.
- Refunds for COD orders will be provided in the form of store credit only.
- Refunds will be credited to original payment method.
- Refunds are processed within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Items purchased during sales cannot be returned or exchanged (Except for exchange of sizing of any of our buttR Yoga wear)
- Returns for personalised products are not accepted.
- Kosha Yoga Co. holds the right to deny any return that does not meet our requirements during quality inspection.
- Kosha Yoga Co. is not responsible for any returns lost in transit or any additional charges that may apply.
- In case of canceling an order to "recycle your yoga mat" a 5% charge will be deducted from the amount refunded against processing fees.
Returns will be accepted if:
- The issue is brought to our notice within 7 days of receiving your order
- The items are unopened, unused & unworn
- The items have original packaging attached
Returns will not be accepted if:
- The issue is raised after 7 days of receiving your order
- The item has been used, worn, washed, altered or damaged
- All original packaging is missing
We care deeply about the carbon footprint of our activities and request you to be considerate to the environment while making or returning online purchases.
To someone that is just starting out on their yoga journey, the path is no doubt daunting. Seemingly basic poses like downward dog, bridge pose, forward folds, etc. can be out of reach for most beginners due to a lack of flexibility and mobility.
This initial inertia discourages most beginners from committing to the practice and seeing tangible changes in their body & mind.
Fortunately, a simple prop, like a yoga bolster is just what you need to make these foundational asanas easy and accessible.
Read on to know more.
Pregnancy is a miraculous journey, but it's not without its challenges. As the body undergoes profound changes to accommodate the growing life within, it's not uncommon for expectant mothers to experience various aches and pains.
So, we asked Devyani Puri, a yoga teacher who specialises in pre-natal yoga, how expectant mothers can use simple yoga asanas to make their pregnancy as comfortable as possible, and she was kind enough to share her thoughts.
The Tree Pose is considered a foundational standing pose that helps improve balance, concentration, and overall body awareness.
At first glance, the tree pose looks relatively simple. However dig deeper and you’ll see that there is so much we can learn and reflect on by performing this seemingly easy asana.
What can we learn from the humble tree pose?