Yoga Guppy Flashcards for Kids
Yoga Flashcards for budding Yogis, start 'em young!
The Yoga Guppy is a series of 40 fun, colourful flashcards designed to introduce children to the practice of Yoga in an interesting way.
Created in India by Rashmi Ramesh, a Yogini & Dancer, & illustrated by artist Debjani Bhattacharya, the Yoga Guppy flashcards describe a Yoga pose with its name in English & Sanskrit.
Each card is illustrated in Indian art, has a poem & positive affirmations ensuring children learn yoga, while also building an appreciation for language & art.
- Ideal for introducing Yoga to children by making Yoga visually appealing and exciting
- 40 colourfully illustrated flashcards with Yoga poses in the front and a poem to go with each pose at the back
- Introduces children to Sanskrit by using traditional names of the Yoga Poses
- Perfect for children ages 2 years and up, parents with an interest in Yoga, Yoga teachers and early childhood educators
- Fun, lively and colourful, just like your little Yogi
- 40 child-proof, laminated & sturdy flashcards
- Designed using Indian art such as Warli, Madhubani, Gond etc to cultivate an early interest in Indian Art forms and Yoga
Caring for society
A part of your purchase will go towards empowering the lives of our differently abled friends at Maee Bal Bhuvan, a home for the blind.
Caring for the environment
A part of your purchase will go towards helping our partners at Kalote Animal Trust with the rehabilitation of rescued animals.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.