Amongst the clutter of Yoga videos on available on the internet we've taken the time to curate a list of the best teachers, teaching foundation building asanas.
Here's a list of easily accessible Yoga tutorials every practitioner needs to watch.
It is an established fact that the way our world functions has changed.
As we’re forced to spend more time indoors, we will need to find new ways in which we can grow, learn and pursue our passions.
If you're comfortable taking online classes over Zoom, or Skype, the transition will be much simpler;
However, if you’re the kind of person that likes to learn at your own pace, at your own time, self practice and self learning might be the best way for you to make progress.
While there's an overload of Yoga videos available online, we’ve scoured the Internet to bring you a curated list of the best videos that breakdown 10 foundation building asanas.
These videos are from some of the worlds best teachers, they're free, easy to follow, can be accessed on any device, at any time, and will help you build a super strong foundation in your Yoga practice.
- Upward Facing Dog or Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana with Kino MacGregor
- Downward Facing Dog or Adho Mukha Shvanasana with Alba Avela
- Forward Fold or Uttanasana with Erin Motz
- Bow Pose or Dhanurasana with Kino MacGregor
- Boat Pose or Navasana with Sharath Jois
- Chaturanga Dandasana with Kino MacGregor
- Triangle Pose or Trikonasana with Adriene
- Warrior 1 or Virabhadrasana I with Brett Larkin
- Warrior 2 or Virabhadrasana II with Kino MacGreor
- Warrior 3 Virabhadrasana III with Adriene